We hope you enjoyed the Can-SOLVE CKD Network Annual Meeting 2021.
The first ever virtual Annual Meeting was held on September 9 and 10. Thank you to the speakers, moderators, panelists, attendees, and organizing team. Congratulations to the award recipients.
- Fireside chat with Network Leadership and members of the Patient Governance Circle Executive
- Keynote Speaker Cultural Safety Facilitator Harley Eagle
- Fireside chats with representatives from our 18 projects
- Land Acknowledgment Learning Series
- Knowledge Keepers in Research Virtual book debut
- 18 Project Profiles which included visual abstracts and video contest via Whova
- Awards ceremony including the Howard Vincent Reconciliation Award
You can access the Whova desktop app here: https://whova.com/portal/webapp/ccnam_202106/
You can watch recordings of the events on the Whova app or below: