We are pleased to announce our next CKD Clinic Network webinar on:
Date: Thursday February 24th 2022
Time: 12:00-1:00pm EST (10:00-11:00am MDT)
Speaker: Dr. Maoliosa (Mo) Donald
Facilitator: Dr. Monica Beaulieu
Topic: “Integrating My Kidneys My Health: a website co-created with patient for patients in clinical practice”
1. Participants will be able to explain what the My Kidneys My Health website is, who it is for, and how it can support self-management
2. Participants will be able to share their ideas for integrating the website into their practice
3. Participants will gain practical tips on how to start using this self-management tool in clinical practice and with patients
WATCH WEBINAR RECORDING
Dr. Maoliosa (Mo) Donald is a clinician-researcher with the Division of Nephrology at the University of Calgary, Cumming School of Medicine. She completed her PhD in Health Sciences and has been a Physical Therapist since 1992. Mo is passionate about interventions that support person-centered care, and innovations that address the evidence-practice gap for patients with chronic kidney disease. Her current work involves understanding the needs of individuals with early chronic kidney disease and investigating optimal strategies for supporting them and their families.
· Enjoy this presentation describing the My Kidneys My Health website that is based on preferences of people with CKD and their caregivers to support CKD self-management. The My Kidneys My Health is a project through the Can-SOLVE CKD Network.
· Website: https://mykidneysmyhealth.com/
· For more information, please contact Sabrina Jassemi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· Follow us on Twitter for updates: https://twitter.com/ICDC_Research